General Requirement for Nomination:
- CEOs must be the CEO of a commercial and/or public entity registered in Nepal.
- Nominee/Candidate must provide the following details:
- Nominee’s Full Name
- Nominee’s Job Title
- Company/Institution Name
- Registered office, City and Province
- Industry sub-sector
- Nominees will be contacted to provide detailed information
Main entry documents
- The main entry document must contain a 250-word synopsisat the beginning of the document.
- It should outline the following information on the individual’s performance:
- The history of the organization
- Insight into the nominee’s role and initiatives
- Description of the nominee’s achievements during last 12 months.
- A biography of the nominee
- Audited Financial statement or at least certified by the management for the last two years
- Candidates may supply supporting materials including hyperlinks to any news coverage, press releases or materials supporting the submission
(Press stories, press releases, video clips, work samples and more can make a difference. If available, please include links in your submission (3-5 links is typical); these could be to your online news room, the best recent article, or a past award. In consideration for the juries’ time, please limit your hyperlinks to 10 links at most.)
The criteria for eligibility of award are as follows:
- CEOs from all types of commercial and/or public entity from all over Nepal can participate.
- The term ‘CEO’ refers to the executive head of the entity.
- The most important accomplishments of the nominated person in the past 12 months and how these may relate to any previous performance or industry norms must be summarized in not more than 250 words.
- Highlights in a not more than 3 bulleted points why this nominee deserves recognition.
- Candidate should not be an immediate past awardee.
- They must hold position of CEO of the same organization for 2 years.
- The consent letter from the nominee must be submitted in case of third party nomination.
- For Young CEO of the year award, the candidate should not have born before 1st January 1978.
- Once entries are ready, one can submit them in one of three ways:
Submit through the Nepal CEO Summit & Awards website, or
Submit by email:
Submission can be made directly in the email body or in .doc or .pdf format. or
Submit by directly to event coordinator – 9860072754
Award selection process
- The Jury committee does review the submissions and the CVs or papers and prepare a short-list of candidates for each Award.
- The Jury committee holds a teleconference and, if required, prepares a list of questions to be sent back to the original nominators to fill out further endorsements or letters attached.
The Jury committee discusses the various short-listed nominees and reviews answers to any questions.
Following the shortlist stage jury panel will make a final selection and decide each category winner. This can include votes, supporting information and testimonials received. The criteria used by the jury panel are as follows:
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activities/successes in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant business innovation or notable work
- Innovation in company turnaround ( where applicable)
- Client Testimonials
Each winner will then be notified by the Jury committee to publish and/or to broadcast.