Business Plus Television and CEO Club Nepal in collaboration and association with Government of Nepal Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Industry, FNCCI, CNI, NCC and MAN proudly presents Nepal CEO Summit and Award-2018, going to be held on 14th March, 2018 at Hotel Soaltee, Kathmandu-Nepal. Nepal CEO Summit and Award-2018 is a very Hi-Level event of business leaders and professionals, a single largest event in Nepal for businesspersons and professionals of South Asia to acknowledge, honor and celebrate the achievement and contribution they have made for the nation and industries. The event will bring together some of the South Asia’s top Business Visionaries, CEOs, Business Managers, Industrialists, Business Icons and Investors to discourse, evaluate and reflect on the national, regional and global business scenarios, achievement and dream together a nobler future.
Previously, Nepal faced lots of obstacle from naturally and unreasonableelements. But, now situation has been changed. Nepal got new effective constitution, acceptance by public of federal structured government and recently, three level election happened, result came-out and within a few days new elected government will take the proper size. Now, this is the fertile time do business and shakehand for opportunities, possibilities for productivity.
About: Summit Participation
There are two type of participation:
- Special Invitation- For those personalities LIKE, former finance ministers, economic experts, retired professionals, top business persons…
- Payable Registration- For those interested participant(only executive level of immense companies and organizations LIKE, Chairman, Founder, CEO, COO, Managing Director, Director, General Manager, Executive Director), who want learn new thinks, want create business network, want sharing ideas/experiences and celebrate the event…
230+ CEOs, Chairmans, Investors, Directors and Business Leaders expectation participating from Nepal itself and 40+ from South Asia Region and Worldwide. Interested participant can registerfrom online http://nepalceosummit.com/participation/
About: Business Plus Television (organizer)
Business Plus Television, which is only an analytical pioneer business television in Nepal, has been synonymous with success, good business, innovation and integrity.Business Plus Television is the product of PADMA MEDIA GROUP, which is involved in the field of media & communication, has established itself as one of the leading media corporation of Nepal. The objective and target of this organization is to serve the business group, general population and entire country by giving out the concrete information and to safeguard the enthusiasm of the public. Three television channels are running under the umbrella of Padma Media Group Pvt Ltd i.e. Mountain Television, Bhakti Darshan International Television and Business Plus Television diversified towards all the sectors in order to serve the nation. Further http://businessplustv.com/
About: CEO Club Nepal (co-organizer)
CEO CLUB NEPAL has global business network and leadership development organization. Club provide opportunities for learning, fellowship and camaraderie in a supportive and completely secure environment and to act as a bipartisan think tank on policy issues involving community, industry, business and national interest and to be a force common good.
CEO Club, Nepal is the community for all top management minded peoples, LIKE investor, owner, managing-director, chairman, director, department head, president, chief and boss who are looking forward to there discussion making of their profitable units in nation and worldwide. https://nepalceosummit.com/
About: Key Note Speech
The Summit will have Key Note Speeches on various and emerging topic by world prominent speakers and personalities. Prime Minister of Nepal will be inaugurate summit and will speak on the vision and mission of Nepal next 2020, 30 and 50. Minister of Finance, Minister of Commerce and Ministry of Industry will speak on business laws,challenges, opportunities and scope of Nepal.
About: Plenary Discussion
The Summit will have plenary discussions with a range of sectoral topics incorporating global, regional and national business laws, business challenges, opportunities, best practices in business operation, management trends, sectoral scope and learning. Featuring live telecasts from Mountain Television and Business Plus Television, the forum aims at bringing best business learnings, insights, experiences and knowledge together at a table.
About: Business Networking
Summit will have a Cocktail Dinner with Business Networking Session after the Award Ceremony. If you are doing business and want to expand it or want to share innovative/ creative ideas among the participants, dinner is a good way to introduce yourself, build professional relationships and seal the deal.
We believe that recognition of excellence inspires innovation in each sector. So, we are inspired to recognize, facilitate, award and celebrate the performance and excellence of peak performers in the limitless business world first time in the history of Nepal. It is an acknowledgement and appreciation of the leaders who introduce innovation and lead the change. CEOs, GMs, MDs, Chairpersons and personalities with executive roles in the businesses will be the nominees for the awards. A Jury Committee comprised of experts from various arenas will work hard to make the noble decision in the selection of award-winners. We trust that the tradition of awarding excellence and epic performance in the business will embolden the performers to topple the higher peak. For further detail click this link, https://nepalceosummit.com/awards-and-criteria/
About: Award Categories
There are 6 different categories of award:
- CEO of the Year
- CEO of the Year-Women
- CEO of the Year-Public Sector
- CEO of the Year-SME
- CEO of the Year-Young (under 40)
- Popular CEO of the Year
Who Can Apply for Award?
Only the person, who leading the business/company/organization as a Founder, CEO, COO, Managing Director, Director, General Manager, Executive Director…
How Can Apply for Award?
The qualified and interested candidates can apply individual her/himself or nominate someone by online. Click this link; http://nepalceosummit.com/nomination/
The candidate can apply for him/her self or the person can nominate…LIKE
Employ can nominate for his/her BOSS
Wife can nominate for husband and husband can nominate for wife
Friend can nominate for friend
Qualification, Criteria, Eligibility and Requirements for Award?
Click here more detail about criteria, https://nepalceosummit.com/awards-and-criteria/
About: Award Modality
a) Call for nominations from public or from candidates themselves.
Nominations must come with required information.
- Financial statements for last two years or Annual Report
- Curriculum Vitae
- Major activities and achievements of the candidate – one page1. No fees for nominations
2. Awardees short listed detailed research conducted by Jury’s research team
3. Awardees final selection by Jury
About: Awards Jury
- Chairman or Coordinator is retired businessman.
- Jury Committee has been appointed, 2 retired CEOs from private sector, 2 retired CEOs from public sector, 2 professors from academia (business management), 2 from business or economy think tanks and 2 from business journalists
- There is an Advisory Committee as well.
A Jury Committee comprised of experts from various arenas will work hard to make the noble decision in the selection of award-winners. We trust that the tradition of awarding excellence and epic performance in the business will embolden the performers to topple the higher peak.
About: Selection Criteria
- Financial Performance in the industry category: sales, profit, ROI, net worth
- Financial Improvement from last year to current year: sales, profit, ROI, net worth
- Qualitative assessment of management achievement in meeting challenges or taking advantage of opportunities
- Qualitative of assessment of employees’ quality of professional life
- Engagement in community, social and political activities to enhances business environment
- Accomplishments in the interest of business community and private sector
- 70% decision by research base and 30% decision by public choice like, SMS Voting, Facebook Like and Digital Voting. (SMS, facebook and digital voting will be start 15 days before the award ceremony)
There are no any charges/fee for award nomination, but for those participant who want participate summit, they must have pay registration fee.
If you have any queries, please call; 00977-9848094547, 9815555788